We are launching the UML4AS Beta Program.
The entire UML4AS / Flower Platform team is committed to delivering modeling tools that are "Developer Friendly". With every new release, we want our tools to be "friendlier" to developers. To be more and more integrated into the work flow of each developer. To minimize tool specific overhead and help developers leverage more and more the power of modeling; source-code oriented modeling rather than generic modeling.
We need your help in order to be able to adjust our tools to fit your needs.
Highlights of the UML4AS Beta Program
- the program will take place from August 29th, 2011 until September 30th, 2011
- 10 UML4AS licenses are available for the top users in the program
- we'll select a limited number of users that will participate to the program
- application deadline is: Thursday, August 25th, 2011
We expect users from the UML4AS Beta Program to
- download intermediate builds of UML4AS;
- submit bug reports for issues that are encountered
- submit feature requests
- discuss on the dedicated forum section
To apply for the UML4AS Beta program
Please fill this application form.